WEY Technology AG
Telefon: +41 44 751 89 89
WEY Technology AG
We consider it our overriding duty to ensure the confidentiality of personal data provided by you and to protect such data from unauthorised access. To this end, we apply the utmost diligence and state-of-the-art security standards to guarantee the maximum protection of your personal data.
As a company governed by private law we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have implemented technical and organisational measures to ensure that data protection regulations are observed on our part and also by our external service providers.
The legislator requires that personal data are processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’). To fulfil this requirement the following provides you with details of the individual statutory definitions, which are also used in this privacy statement:
Processing of personal data is only lawful if a commensurate legal basis applies. Specifically, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) – (f) GDPR legal basis for processing can be where:
(1) The following provides you with information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data include, for example, name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, we store the data provided by you (your email address, possibly your name and telephone number) for the purposes of answering your questions. Data collected in this manner is erased once storage is no longer necessary or where processing is restricted by statutory retention requirements.
Where your use of the website is purely for information, without registration or submitting any other information, we collect solely the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data technically required by us to display the website and ensure commensurate stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR:
(1) In addition to the aforestated data, cookies will also be stored on your computer as a result of using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and send certain information to the service provider that placed the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make Internet services more user-friendly and effective as a whole.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the extent and functionality of which are explained below:
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we also offer a range of services for use where desired. Use of these services generally requires the provision of additional personal data that we use to render the respective service and which is subject to the aforestated data processing principles.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These providers are carefully selected and nominated by us, bound by our directives and also regularly controlled.
(3) We may also pass your personal data to third parties if sales promotions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us in cooperation with partners. Further information on this can be obtained when providing your personal data or is available below in the service offer description.
(4) Where our service providers or partners are domiciled in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), you will be notified of the commensurate consequences in the service offer description.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter in order to receive details of our latest interesting offers. The goods and services advertised are stated in the consent declaration.
(2) Registration to our newsletter uses the so-called double opt-in process. Accordingly, following your registration we will send an email to the email address you have provided in which you are asked to confirm you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after a period of one month. In addition, we also store the IP addresses used by you and the time of registration and confirmation. The aim of this process is to validate your registration and, if necessary, enable clarification of any potential misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only required information to enable receipt of the newsletter is your email address. Input of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and used to personally tailor content to you. Following your confirmation, we store your email address for the purposes of sending you the newsletter. The commensurate legal basis is provided under Art 6. (1) (a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to sending of the newsletter and unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Consent can be withdrawn by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message using the contact details provided in the legal notice.
(5) Please note that we evaluate your user behaviour upon dispatch of the newsletter. To facilitate such evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which create pixel image files that are stored on our website. To aid evaluation we link the data specified in S. 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Data are collected solely in pseudonymised form; IDs are not linked to your additional personal data and any direct personal reference is precluded. You can reject this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by notifying us via an alternative contact channel. The information in question will be stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. Following de-registration we store the applicable data anonymously and only for statistical purposes.
(6) For the dispatch of newsletters we use an external service provider. A separate contract data processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider to ensure protection of your personal data. Currently we work with the following service provider:
Köpenicker Str. 126
Tel.: +49 (0)30 / 311 995 10
In the process the following data is transmitted to Newsletter2Go:
Our services are essentially intended for adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit personal data to us without parental or legal-guardian approval.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is based on granted consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may contact us at any time to exercise the right of withdrawal.
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. You can request such confirmation at any time using the aforestated contact details.
Insofar as personal data pertaining to you is processed, you may, at any time, request access to this personal data and the following information:
Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR relating to the transfer. We will provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where you furnish the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested on your part, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we are obliged to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
The right to erasure ('right to be forgotten') shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
You have the right to require that we restrict the processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
Where processing has been restricted in accordance with the aforestated provisions, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject's consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
To assert the right to restriction of processing, the data subject may contact us at any time using the aforestated contact details.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
In exercising the right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. Exercise of the right to data portability shall be without prejudice to the right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'). That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your own particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1), including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. Where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1), on grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
You can exercise the right to object at any time by contacting the respective controller.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This shall not apply if the decision:
The data controller shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the data subject's rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
The data subject can exercise this right at any time by contacting the respective controller.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes this Regulation.
Without prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77, you have the right to an effective judicial remedy where you consider that your rights under this Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in non-compliance with this Regulation.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ('Google'). Google Analytics uses so-called 'cookies', text files that are stored on your computer to enable analysis of your use of the website. Information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Within member states of the European Union or other states that are party to the European Economic Area Agreement, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website Google will first truncate your IP address. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be passed to and truncated by Google on a server in the USA. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, create reports on website activity and provide additional services associated with use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address sent from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please be aware that this may mean you are unable to use the full functionality of the website. You can also prevent the collection and processing by Google of data generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension '_anonymizeIp()', with the result that IP addresses are processed in truncated form to prevent individual persons being identified. Should any data concerning you become personally identifiable, this action will be instantly precluded and the commensurate personal data immediately erased.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse use of our website and facilitate regular improvement. The statistical information obtained is used to enhance our services and make them more appealing for you as the user. For the exceptional cases where personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The commensurate legal basis for use of Google Analytics is provided under Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, data privacy overview: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and privacy statement: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under 'My data', 'Personal data'.
(1) This website uses the Google Maps service. This allows us to present you with interactive maps directly on the website and enables convenient use of the map function.
(2) Upon visiting the website, Google receives information that you have retrieved the corresponding sub-page from our website. In addition, the data specified in S. 3 of this statement are also transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google has furnished a user account which you are logged on to or whether no user account exists. If you are logged on to Google your data will be directly assigned to your account. To prevent assignment to your profile by Google you must first sign out. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses this profile for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Analysis of this kind is carried out (including for users not logged on), in particular, for the presentation of demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile; to exercise this right you will need to contact Google accordingly.
(3) Further information on the purpose and extent of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be obtained from the privacy statements of the provider. You will also find additional information regarding your commensurate rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy:
www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.